Sunday, October 21, 2007

My new home

The clouds have rolled in, the wind is blowing and the temperature is dropping. I love the fall. The leaves turning all brilliant colors. The mums blooming. Pumpkin carving. Wearing sweaters. I could go on and on.

I have finally come to a moment where I can take a breather and take it slow for the rest of the night. I am sitting in my new home. I've put everything in it's place, planted mums outside, and even cooked dinner. It feels simply wonderful. I am so blessed by God. He has given me this home and roommates to be able to afford it. He has given me a family so unique and willing to help. I could not have accomplished all that I have in such a short time (I completely moved everything out of my apartment on Friday) without them.

Fall is here and as my heavenly Father says there is a season for everything under the sun. I look forward to this season.

1 comment:

aduma said...

That's awesome! I moved on friday the 19th as well! Praise the Lord that He is blessing you!