Sunday, February 3, 2008

Life

We all have our idea of what life should be like. Our dreams and hopes for our future. If asked about living my dream. I would have to say I'm living part of it. But my idea of life, well reality is more sobering. Life is not always what you think it will be or how it will go. And as for dreams, when you begin to live part of your dream you realize that God has much bigger plans for you life. The choice then becomes will I be willing to walk in his plans or just stay in the partial dream. Hmmmm. I don't even have an answer. I know that the spirit is willing but the flesh is soooo very weak. My faith seems so small to trust God with His plan for my life. My flesh is content it seems at times to just stay put, but my spirit aches to walk in faith.

Beyond these deep thoughts I've enjoyed a beautiful warm February day. Only in Oklahoma can we have a cold snow storm one day and two days later it be sunny and almost 65. Tomorrow it sounds like it's going to be in the 70s. Crazy but nice.

No comments: