Monday, March 17, 2008

Wii

I'm sitting here watching my brother and sister play Donkey Kong on the Wii and having a blast. It's spring break and my family and I have been playing the Wii almost not stop since we bought it yesterday at 7 in the morning. We have never been a Nintendo type of family. My mom and dad never bought one and when my grandparents bought the original Nintendo my parents were constantly taking away the remotes because we could not share. Now mind you I never made it past the 2nd level of Super Mario Brothers, so it never really held my attention. But I must say I am addicted to the Wii. My arms are definitely sore right now. Honestly though what better way to spend a spring break off from school and students but to enjoy time with family. We have never laughed so hard. We have all made a Mii and tried to play some of the sports. My parents are planning a get together with all their friends and we are going to teach them Karaoke on the Wii. We've already made most of their Miis. This is truly an investment that brings young and old together. Well it looks like it's my turn so I'm going to try and get some bananas.

1 comment:

aduma said...

Hahaha! That's awesome! The Wii is definitely an excellent system; a whole bunch of fun for all ages. Hope you have a blast!