Wednesday, May 21, 2008

School's out

I have the biggest smile on my face at the moment. It has not quite hit me yet that I don't have to get up before 6. And however crazy this might seem I'm way excited about next year. Go figure. I'm looking forward to my summer as well. I'm taking a class to teach me how to be a better writer but most importantly teach my students to be better writers. I am ecstatic about being around other professionals that care like I do.

I have loved this year so much. There have been moments that have lasted forever, moments I would go back and change, moments I don't want to remember, but mostly there have been so many great moments of laughter. I love my students. I have seen so many of them grow and end the year strong. I will miss them dearly....

Another year goes by fast....

No comments: