Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring is Here!!!


I love the spring time. I just discovered I have a rose bush in my front yard. I had no idea until I was watering flowers this morning and I saw all the beautiful roses. What a delightful surprise.

State testing is officially over this year!!!! You don't see me jumping for joy but I am. :) And finally we only have two and a half weeks of school left. How exciting. All the kids are ready to be outside and enjoy the summer. But our work is not done yet, this I will have to remind them often in the next two weeks. I love my job. I love teaching 7th graders. I laugh so often. Whether at myself or with my students. I feel like I am doing exactly what I was meant to do and I don't ever want to stop. Now mind you I must always remain calm and prepared for the unexpected everyday, if not every hour.


Here are a few pictures of my fun classroom.

This is my little world for most of my day. Enjoy!

No comments: