Sunday, July 8, 2007

My blog

I must simply say that I never thought I would have a blog. For my own reasons I don't want to have a myspace or facebook, but here I am now with a blog. Of course this was a result of some coersion by my friends Becky and Zippy, oh and Aduma too. So for now I shall see how much I like expressing my thoughts on a computer for others to read.

On another note, I think it would simply be wonderful if all the amazing people I have so much fun hanging out with were in the same area code. Even though they are not I cherish the precious time I do spend with each and everyone. The late night Cribbage games, creating my new blog, oh and who could forget watching UHF. :) Isn't it amazing what you learn about someone and are willing to share because you've laughed together over the silliest things.

Tomorrow I leave the beautiful Rocky Mountains in Denver. The site of such splender only just barely touches the greatness of God. The beauty He displays all around us always makes me pause and enjoy. So I will say goodbye to these mountains but I will come again and be in awe once more of God's creation.

One last note to my friend Zippy and my new friend Aduma we finished taking the tape off the wall and it truly was not the same without you. Be blessed dear friends. Don't worry about tomorrow for it will take care of itself.

3 comments:

zippy said...

awww, it wasn't the same without us... i bet the rooms look amazing without all of the tape around the boarders!!

i'm so glad you got to come out! hope to see you again soon!

aduma said...

I second the comment on everyone living in the same area code.

It was great to meet you, and I hope to see you again sometime in the future!

Remember the poodles!

zippy said...

i've noticed that i've said "what a bummer" frequently in the last few days!