Saturday, July 7, 2007

My new and old friends


So here I am in Colorado helping a dear friend paint her home. I am having a blast!!!! I may be covered in paint but the reward of fellowship makes up for all the clean up. Many hands make light work but if you are in one small room with a few Engineers, an I.T. Manager and my friend's mother the work is done with impeccable accuracy; which makes the end result perfect. But more than the work I have been overjoyed to spend time with old friends and get to know new friends. Without people what a lonely state we would all be in. Work is made fun when you're with friends. It's a pleasure to learn about people I've never known and continue to develop the relationships I already have.

So the next time you decide to paint remember to invite friends along to help because the work ahead of you will turn into a memorable experience.

No comments: